I had an epically terrible weekend that I am exercising positive censorship over by being able to speak about it, but refusing to share such information over the internet to strangers. That's right... isn't it?
There's a little example of what you can tag your post as at the bottom of the update screen, and one of them is scooters. I never got into the scooter fad, but I was an impressive rollerblader. I had Barbie skates from the thrift store. Also instead of spending money on pads for my elbows and knees, my mom cut off the ends of socks for me to slip over my legs and arms. She was pretty ingenious, and who was I to know that I looked like an idiot? When I got older I also inherited an old bike from my neighbor, with swoop handle bars and a banana seat that we spray painted neon purple. My friends made fun of all the time back then and no amount of those little plastic beads you stick on your spokes to make it click obnoxiously could persuade them that my bike was cool.
So, to end this post, here's an adorable gif from 30 Rock:
Kenneth
Do you guys watch 30 Rock? It's getting more amazing every season. Unlike The Office, which jumped the shark last season IMO.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey miss unicorn,
Hope you're feeling better after a bad weekend!
I loved your talk about old school forms of kid transportation!
My family didn't have a lot of money so I got my sister's older bike that had those plastic beads too!
Post a Comment