Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Office



Anyone else agree that The Office is terrible now? Ever since Jim was promoted, he has gotten more smug, Pam has become more of a bitch, and all of Micheal's redeeming qualities have gone down the drain. They found out what the viewers like and now they have over exhausted it. The Office used to be one of my favorite TV shows, and it really makes me sad to see it jump the shark. I really hope this is the last season.

You know what other show sucks? Two and a Half Men. TV sucks.

3 comments:

Failed State said...

They jumped the shark, and the shark won. Office = unlimited rides on the Failed Train.

ANR said...

Im not a huge OFFICE watcher but i definitely agree with your statement that TV sucks! There is never anything on television worth watching and with more channels than ever i dont even know how that is possible but it is!

~~Hannah said...

I never really watched The Office, though the couple of times I did I found it entertaining. I know how you feel though...I used to watch My Name Is Earl. It was really really good in the beginning. But after a couple seasons, it became SO. STUPID. Not funny, and just straight-up pathetic. I realized it was because it played more like a movie. The stories and plot-lines were entertaining, but couldn't possibly hold water for more than a season or two. It's like you had to keep thinking, where are they going to go with this? Anyway, my point is, yeah, tv can be lame. I tend to just watch re-runs of That 70s Show or the Food Network.